Good Morning lovelies.
How are you all doing on this beautiful Sunday?
I spent the morning going to Irving to get Richard’s hair did, bought some fresh bread and even bought these:
10 for $20 which isn’t too bad because they’re Korean products.
I love face masks. I do these weekly and I would do them daily if I had the time and product.
These are whitening ginseng masks. I buy whitening not to whiten my face but to lighten up my pimple scars because I do have quite a few.
These are just for some nutrition on my face.
I also love me some bb cream! I heard mixed reviews, some people say it’s better than foundation but some say that it clogs more pores than foundation but it covers well and it’s a great price. The guy gave me a bunch to try out and I squealed with delight.
Now, I think I should give some tips for maintaining great skin.
1. Never sleep in your makeup! Not only do they mess up your pillowcovers but it will suffocate your skin.
2. Exfoliate once a week. I used to exfoliate once a week before I got my clarisonic but it will help get rid of dead skin cells and smooth out the surface of your skin.
3. Drink plenty of water. No explanation necessary.
4. Take nutrients. Right now I take Boscia vegetable pills which are currently unavailable but Boscia makes great supplements for skin.
5. Eat the right foods. I know by reading a lot of blogs and magazines that superfoods are great for your face. I hear the raw diet is the best for skin.
What are your tips for great skin?